I got my job through WIDNY by attending one of the professional development events. I ended up sitting next to my future boss!
WHY JOIN WiD?
WiD membership brings you outstanding professional and networking opportunities. With nearly 750 members representing the range of development levels and sectors from higher education and advocacy to arts and healthcare, from entry level to senior development professional, WiD helps you connect and build invaluable skills for your next job, raise, or promotion. Join or renew today!
As a WiD member, you enjoy valuable benefits, including:
- Individual Career Coaching provided by experienced and knowledgeable professionals
- Members-only online access to the WiD Job Bank and opportunity to receive real-time alerts as positions are posted.
- Discounts to Luncheons, Meet the Philanthropists and Executive Leadership events.
- Insider Breakfasts presented by development professionals at leading nonprofits
- After work Meet Ups for informal and small group discussions and networking
- Skill-building Educational Workshops
- Lively exchanges with WiD's LinkedIn group, including guest experts and discussions of the latest issues and advancements in our dynamic field.
Additional special benefits at the President's Council level include:
- Access to a peer group of senior-level practitioners
- Special recognition in the membership directory and website
- Invitations to an exclusive annual President Council event (includes an additional fee to cover costs).
To join Women in Development, New York, select the most appropriate of WiD’s three annual membership categories:
- Associate Member $85 For new members with less than 3 years in the non-profit sector, non-renewable
- General Member $155
President’s Council Member $225 Special optional recognition level for senior practitioners with 20+ years in the non-profit sector